Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

first time in my life !!

assalammualaikum ,, huhhuhu ... puhh brhabuk ..

we go through under an umbrella ,, went after a beautiful rain ..

hye you all .. hhhiii .. so long no blogging .. you know why right .. hurrmm okay something make me really thinking .. really I'm with her ?? okay this song make me thinking that she really want make us happy .. something make me confess that I am really like her .. but who only can read anything in my heart .. sometime what we really want ,, not right there we get it .. some afford can help me to find what I really wanted .. now she want me always contact .. only things is by sending some letter .. huhu .. maybe it sound silly .. but for me .. I'm really happy .. it make me comfort with it .. I'm falling for her ..

o.0 hope we never get away ..

she perfect .. she always smile .. she always remember Allah .. she never forget her family .. sometime she really tough but sometime she could cry non-stop .. but one things always make me smile .. she never give up .. she always face everything around her .. she make me perfect .. well it might be the same sentence .. but for me that all had enough to confess .. she turn my head 180 degrees .. but let only me know it ..


hurmm .. really feel scared .. but I hope that I will got it only from Allah ..

okay for this year,,this month maybe my first time fasting all by my own .. opps sorry .. with my friends .. hihihi .. maybe I will miss my family .. but everything had to be sacrified .. right? nothing could stop me from achieve what I want .. Oh Allah ,, help me to get what I want .. Amin .. huhuhu but actually every weekend I will back home .. that what my mum want .. huhu okay then my homework calling me .. or she calling me .. hush now .. huhu .. assalammmualaikum ..

Happy Ramadhan..
p/s : hope that only me with her feel it .. <3 .. right?

Comments

Popular Posts