Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

heheh ^^ lalalililolo

assalammualaikum ..

hype people.. okay .. feeling tired .. maybe .. cause sick being myself .. no .. hihi actually .. I think that I'm a useless friend .. who ever know it .. maybe not some person hate me .. hate with my attitude .. hate with my life .. but I have to confess .. really truth talk .. I like to be Muhamad Noor Aiman .. hihi .. because of me .. I like to make my friends smile .. but if someone have to messing with my life .. I accept it .. with the open heart .. sometime .. my life could be ruined .. because .. some of my attitude maybe make people sick of me .. but who's know .. I'm feeling alone my friends .. but I have to stop from being selfish .. that is a bad attitude Aiman .. you should think about the others .. ya I should stop from being selfish .. sorry my dearest friend .. I should stop being like this .. but I love to be childish .. ya maybe that was my special who-I-am ..right ?? hihih .. so I should stop from interrupting people life .. SORRY MY FRIENDS .. maybe I should put FRIENDS together with SHIP .. right ?? hihhi ..


okayy do you know?? .. that about 4 days .. my world without internet .. huhhh stop pretending aiman .. do you ever think that about one year .. you not using any internet .. okay that big fat liar .. hahha .. actually .. every month I thought about once a month I'm using internet .. hhaha .. okayy skip it .. along those 4 days .. I'm feel alone but happy .. because my sister .. okayy .. my cousin got married .. hihihi .. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU .. hihi .. but along that day .. I .. as the p.a to my mum to prepare for the wedding .. it mean cook .. hihihh .. same goes to my father .. hihi .. our family on a catering .. okayy for that 4 days .. I've been working .. or not actually .. it was only about 2 days .. hahah .. and another 2 days .. I've got stuck at my cousin house .. watching television .. and eat .. just that .. pray .. bath .. same goes to the others day .. haha .. just wasting time .. my homework ?? oh my Allah .. hihi after this yaww ..

after of those tiring day .. at my home .. I've got stuck with .. not playing with the internet .. feel bored suddenly .. then I've stop until today .. 16/11 .. hihih .. then I finished up a little bit my homework .. but not at all .. just a simple homework .. hihih .. but isn't it great ..?? hahah .. but at least it could make me more happy .. not at bored mood .. happy done with it .. okayy .. there's still many homework to be done .. but insya Allah .. I will finish my homework .. not promising .. hiihhi .. just talk .. and who ever know .. today was my birthday .. hihih .. my friends that wishing my birthday to me .. thanks dearest friends .. I'm really appreciate it .. there's so many pray for me .. amin and insya Allah .. may Allah bless me .. yeaahh .. Happy birthday to me .. hahah .. Muhamad Noor Aiman .. you've already 16th .. thanks to Allah .. and I'm so grateful .. that Allah have bless my life .. thanks Allah .. my mum wishing for me .. but let it be a secret .. ^^ smile always aiman


Happy Birthday to Aiman .. hihi happy 16th years old .. hihih ..

p/s : thanks Allah cause still give me a chance and life .. Live Your Life Aiman .. smile always ^^.

Comments

Popular Posts