Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

^^, feeling good ?? T^T feeling sad ??

puhhh ,, puhh .. habuk tebal .. hihi ..

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM ,, HIHI

hi bloggereaders ..

how are you ?? I hope you in pink of health .. arhh dh mule nk merapu merapah .. hahaha .. ok3 .. feeling happy ?? sad ?? ouwhh sejak cuti nie mcm2 poblem .. ishh3 .. pnink3 .. feeling mon x yenyu (ambooi mcm owng perempuan plak) .. ok3 forget it .. feeling mon mase cuti kejap happy ,, kejap frust ,, kejap merkuj ,, kjap sad .. x tntu .. tpy feeling yng mon selalu rase sepi+sunyi .. itu dia .. huhu .. ok3 .. bkn ape .. kekdng mon tnguk orng len happy tpy mon .. aduuiih .. mcm x de feeling .. mcm happy 2 buat2 .. mcm nothing feeling at that moments .. maybe sometime I smile and laughing .. but at that moments noyt what I'm feeling .. feeling that just that person feel .. not me .. huuhhh ..

loneliness ..
okay .. this Thursday 22.12.11 .. results for P>M>R candidates will be come out .. so ,, I'm feeling nervous+afraid .. sometime I'm feel that I can't achieve what I need most .. get 8A in P>M>R ,, that what I really afraid of .. what I must do only pray to Allah .. only that ..  hope something happy things make me more happy .. it's is my friends that only that at my side .. give me more support .. so I can't fall from being Aiman  alias Mon .. huhu .. that it ..

feeling nervous ??
what make me sad ?? I know that my love can't be accept .. but you don't have to lie me that you can't accept my love .. you always make me tired .. I know I can't fulfill my promise .. but it all because of you .. kau memang x pernah nk suka dekat aku .. ya aku fham semua itu .. tapi satu masalah kau .. kau x pernah nk fham perasaan aku .. aku minta maaf .. tapi itu yang aku terpaksa cakap kepada kau .. kau TAK PERNAH NAK FAHAM .. kau ingat bila aku dah lihat semua tu .. aku gembira ?! salah yang gembira tu kau bukan aku .. tapi aku kena reda sengan ketentuan Allah .. aku bukan untuk kau .. aku bersyukur sebab aku bukan untuk kau .. rupanya selama aku tunggu kau .. kau mempunyai orang lain .. maaf aku katakan aku memang x suka kepada kau .. maaf juga kalau aku terpaksa x kenal kau .. MAAF !!..~~

broken only for for my heart .. ~~!!

Kukatakan Dengan Indah .. enjoy it ..

that's all for today .. kalau mon ad masa nti mon post lagii .. ok .. hihihi ..

p/s : nanti sapa nak tman mon p amik result ?? .. mon takut sbb akn bertmu dengan itu orng .. mon x nk rasa sakit .. biar mon senyapkn .. hihihi .. t sapa nk tman halo2 .. huhu ..

Comments

Popular Posts