Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

the day after day

assalammualaikum. alhamdulilah.



dah lama rasanya tak menghantar. terasa juga lah sejak yang kali terakhir.

enough aiman bani, hahah try to make people been shot by the tranquilizer for elephant. throw elephant dart to their faces. smile. okay. holiday for first semester already at the peak. im going back to ksj, utmkl, kuala lumpur.



Alhamdulilah for those 1st sem Ya Allah. too many too learn and too many learning about this life. You met me with them and showed me the reality of life.



i should leaned myself to Allah. spent my time wisely. Allah sent somethings that we never expecting in our life when it come to Hijrah. yes it took a plenty of time when we want to change from bad to good. it is not too bad.

there is too many joy and sadness. bright and dull. the sunny day. the working day. Allah is the best planner. Allah know the best for me. that is why He show me all those days so that im being a grateful servant for Him. i should realize it when He wake me up every single day.





just say Alhamdulilah. bersyukur dengan segalanya yang kita dapat. sama ada bagi kita buruk mahupun baik, percaya ataupun tidak, Qada' dan Qadar Allah itu suatu yang amat pasti. Allah dah letakkan yang terbaik.

lahirnya kita didunia ini untuk Allah. kita berjanji dengan Allah masa kita kecil lagi yang kita akan mentaati Allah. tapi bila kita lihat balik kebelakang. sedar dan tak sedar. banyak yang dibuat lebih kepada menghalalkan segalanya.



manusia tak pernah sempurna. sentiasa melakukan kesalahan sedar ataupun tak sedar. hanya kita je yang tahu. kehidupan kita juga dikaitkan dengan roda. tak selamanya kita berada diatas. tak selamanya kita dibawah. janganlah bangga dengan kedudukan teratas. beringatlah semasa kita berada dibawah. kita berusaha untuk sampai keatas. percayalah. buang ego perkara yang terbaik.

Allah is The Best Planner in this World. Allah know the best for us. bersyukurlah tatkala kita susah mahupun senang. berdoalah ketika kita susah mahupun senang. kerana Allah takdirkan untuk kita.



ujian Allah itulah yang menguatkan kita, menjadikan diri lebih matang dalam kehidupan. dekatkanlah diri kepada Allah. Ya Allah terima kasih kerana telah hantarkan mereka untuk menjagaku.



p/s: takdir Allah itu pasti. kerana apa yang sudah berlaku, apa yang sedang berlaku, apa yang akan berlaku, semuanya datang daripada Allah.


Comments

Popular Posts