Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

Thinking Out Loud

assalammualaikum.



alhamdulilah masih bernafas walaupun dah lama tak menaip di blog. siapa kisah? hahah. okay first of all, 2nd sem have been 3 weeks holidays. it is supposed to be good for me. well, let say that im enjoying it. 

DIAgnosis 2 just arrived today. well, it seem even for doctors, im feeling better cause i still has chances to make up my mind, let's say that my life being complicated. stupid me, stupid me. stop cursing yourself aiman bani. 



multi identity disorder. sengal juga bila cakap pasal benda ni tapi kadang2 nak ingatkan diri sendiri kena lah buat macam tu. kesedaran diri sendiri. kadang2 kita lupa. manusia masih alpa. depan mata berderet2 amalan yang ada, tapi dunia juga yang dikejar.



senang cemburu? ego tinggi, susahkan orang, buat orang sakit hati. lumrah diri insan yang lemah ini. masih melakukan kesilapan lagi. masih perlukan bimbingan dengan mereka yang dekat kepada Allah. ibu, ayah, abang, kawan-kawan.



kawan. topik yang agak sukar ditarik. dicerita. ditulis. orang kata, sahabat ialah mereka yang ada ketika susah dan senang. aku bersyukur kerana Allah masih kurniakan yang terbaik.

sahabat yang mungkin menarik kita dari dalam Neraka Allah.


2 sebab Allah hantar seseorang dalam hidup kita;
- to learn from them
- to be with them till the end

well, just let's say it is not a normal things for being to hopeful for somethings that never gonna happens. if there no others shoulder to let it out, you still have sujood and lay it down to Allah. Allah knows what the best for His creatures. 

He's the One and Only, plans for everything that we had done, something that we still doing, something that we might be doing. just believe in Qadr and Qada' of Allah.




kadang-kadang ada juga terlintas untuk berputus asa. lari daripada masalah. menyorok dari kedukaan. anggap semuanya tak wujud. anggap kegembiraan sebagai tiket untuk bersama dengan orang lain. tolak semuanya jauh-jauh. letakkan fikiran yang negatif.

masalah paling ketara.



When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


p/s : bukan semua yang kita mahukan kita dapat dengan bergolek ataupun terus jatuh daripada langit. ingatlah. ianya perlukan usaha.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts