Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

Chances for Self

assalammualaikum

Related image

Image result for change yourself islamic quotes


well basically, ni kira macam pendapat. nothing to argue with. people do really afraid to change. because, you know whether you gonna be accepted to the world or not. the most crucial things that been grown in one person heart is that, do they accept you as you are now or as who your are before?? did it really do change people perspective towards us?? do they really using you as a purpose of life?? yet we never know.

Image result for live for yourself quotes

Image result for live for yourself quotes



for me, i believe that when you're changing; you make the first step to move towards better, believe me, dont give up. there's gonna be many obstacles that you gonna facing. Allah never gonna change people, unless that person want to change first. Allah also gonna look at your effort, it's doesnt matter whether people see it or not. your life in this world, isnt about to satisfied people, but satisfied yourself and Allah. just stop hoping that people gonna stay with you forever.


Image result for only allah knows what i feel quotes

Image result for change yourself islamic quotes

for those who loyal, may Allah bless you. who doesnt, thanks for the memory and experiences. people not gonna satisfied with you until youre die. it's do happen in real life. depending on you to accept it or not. im just saying it within my experiences and mistakes throughout the years.people do afraid when they take the step to change to be good, they might gonna lose the friendships, gonna lose the happiness of being something before that. im also trying to be better, and it's actually reliable when youre alone and thought that you gonna lose everything.

Related image

Image result for change yourself islamic quotes


believe me, nothing change except you. people do come and go, they gonna hate you as long as they want, they not gonna stop until then. yes, you should know that you always have Allah, never should have regret in you chosen path of life. it's hard when you have to live in this stereotype mindset, you should be clever in everything, you should be rich, hey, no offense, im also in that life. to say that, im have that not to always depending on tomorrow. cause we never know what gonna happen whether we gonna die. just saying. do have faith towards Allah, as is your life depending on Him.

Image result for only allah knows what i feel quotes

as you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people. people that are good for you, good to you, and good for you soul.

only repentance can revive you imaan.

the most beloved of people according to Allah is he who bring most benefit to people... -Tabarani

sometimes i keep my feelings to myself because it's hard to find someone who understands.

Image result for take everyday as a chance islamic quotes

to be blunt, actually, i do really want to help people, but i know, i have my own past to settle down. when people told about their past, i hope that i actually being a good listener and good feedback that they want to hear. hey, to be truth, im not in your situation, people i hope that anything that came out from my mouth, it's really from the bottom of my heart. people sometime dont know what actually happen until they been put in our shoes. i know that feeling, when weve been looked as someone that supposed not to exist in this world, hey, actually i do care everything that came out from their mouth.

Related image

Image result for only allah knows what i feel quotes

but i just doesnt even want to pay any attention to them. people do deserved second chance in their life. and people should stop from being non-supporting people when someone want to change to be good. just a thought from me. im actually open book, doesnt care if that people want to share but, before you want to share it, must put to yourself that you do actually believe me. it's you, the one, that choose the path of you life. but, first, you my rely your life towards Allah first. if you just wanna to satisfied this world, then you should think it thoroughly. just my opinion. please dont stop yourself, never give up, always believe in yourself.

Image result for don't give up islamic quotes

Image result for i want to be there for you quotes

p/s : no one gonna stop you, it's you who should keep on moving forward. take the good from the past, let the experiences, mistakes teach you about life, and also have a faith towards Allah, always, i mean, until you die.
Image result for better late than never quotes

Comments

Popular Posts