Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

T...T gonna miss it

assalammualaikum .as usual .

when 2013 come . the more memories in 2012 . the more sad . the more miss a joyful time . have a great day with them . through out this year . I'm really sad . sorry . hihi . okayy by the way . the school will start again this Wednesday 2.1.13 . ohh my Allah . it's 2013 . then I'll miss the 2012 . because that years teach me a valuable things . smile . that what I still remember . you don't have to step back . come forward and face it . well I'm still sad . huuaa but I don't know why I feel like this . is it because of me ?? but it will make me still thinking . now when think about it . huhh . = =" . homework .?? yeahh I've finish it and about 80 % . yeahh alhamdulillah . I'm feel really grateful . do you listen to the music ?? now it make me feel more comfortable with myself . yya . sometimes my joyful . my friends share it with me .

but what the more important things is . I can smile with them . share my joyful , sadness , happiness . that what a friends stand for . sunshine and city lights , greyson chance . hurmm . that make me feel that I'm really need my friends . now it's time for me . to face the real day . the toughest day . the really world . but I hope that I still stand by my legs . it's because I still wanna have a great moments with my friends . hihihi . okayy stop with it .

now my school day will become as usual . become a great students . hihi . I'll going back to SAMURA this Tuesday . 1.1.13 . hihi . miss my friends , miss my seniors , miss the moments where as I'm still studying on my desk , miss the moments when I fail my subjects . hihi . meet new teachers . yaa . it's a valuable moments where it teach me to become a person . thanks ^^ . and I wish to thanks all my friends . not only a . but lot of thanks . because make me happy . if I've die . I'm still happy . in shaa Allah . hihi .

p/s : now it's time to packing . huhh I'm gonna love it = =" . T...T . cry . and also pray for my friend Nur Farahin Bte Ismail . now she really bad in sickness . help her please !! I'm really sad . Inshaa Allah for her suffer all this time will be repaid by Allah . aminn .

Comments

Popular Posts