Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

^^

pic on Facebook .

assalammualaikum ^^ hihi

it's been a great day today . my friends mean . arshad,ridhwan,farhan,fahmi,naim,shukri,akmal,harith,amzar,echa,syafiqah,dekya and inaz . SKS3 kiddo . hihi we've event at my house . actually it's a reunion . hihi been lot things we've done . hihi . we got BBQ . hihi . we got hotdog,burger,CHICKEN,fried rice,ice cream,muffin,chocolate cake . oh Allah , I'm so grateful . alhamdulillah . hihi . it's so yummy . my stomach really full . thanks my friends . then we went to Nur Farahin Bte Ismail . my old lady friends . actually she just recover from her sickness . I'm feel sad with her . but she got to be strong . hihi . Go Farahin !! hihi hope she will fully recover from her suffer . Aminnn . okayy finish it .

it was a day where my friends and I gathering together . we got a very great moments hang-out with them . Melaka my favorite place where to release my stress . hihi like to walk around . hihi it was outing . but we done somethings that really crazy . with was we outing far away from Muar . it was a really crazing things but a really fun moments with them . it was zapin boys . hahaha . okay let see . at Melaka we dropped by at Melaka parade . hihi actually we went to cinemas . but that the ways . hihi . so we went to Dataran Pahlawan . hihi . then Hadri Masran bought a ticket . it was wreck-it ralph . at my first impression ouwhh it was a boring movies . but somethings that I do not expected it . it was a beautiful movies . I almost cries . oohh . it was a great valuable movies that must be watched by everyone . it has it own story . huuuaa ^^ but it's okayy . so let watch Wreck-It Ralph !! huhuhu . and we back to samura almost 5 pm . huhh it was a crazy idea . but we got hadri . hihi so we all have our reason thanks hadri !! hahah . then that night all the zapin boys got tired with a day . hahah . but we got really blasting moments . thanks kawan !!

on the day at Batu Pahat . hihi it was really blast day . after we got our result . we all going down . so sad . but we cheers up ourselves when we got stuck at BP Mall . hihi it really fun . when we going to cinema once again . now it was Rise of The Guardians . hihi it was about Jack Frost . my friends said that I'm still a child . because I'm so excited watch that movies . hihi that who I am . childish . hihi . it really fun . then after trhat . my favorite game . it BOWLING time !! hahah got really down because it was not my luck . hhhuaaa T~T . at first game I only get for 80 somethings and the second game I only get 98 . ouwwh that really hurt . after this I have to work really hard . pic . I'm too lazy to upload the pic . later on okayy my friends . hihi . got stop right now .

if you want to watch the video oh me zapin . let watch at youtube Pertandingan Zapin Johor 2012 by samura



p/s : got to pack my shirt . heyyy KEDAHIAN I'm coming . hihiihi got a trip . pray for me and family .

Comments

Popular Posts