Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

what a life ^^

assalammualaikum . 

okayy now man nk update sbb man dh tuko blogskin . yeahh trukk kn . hihi , okayy  prjlnn pi KEDAH kali nihh mnyeronokkn . mean ckup brmkna . even it's only 2 day 2 night . hihi . nk kta brjln ?? bole lahh . adollahh jln garkk an family . mean it's with my parents . ole2?? x bnyk . prjlnn dok jlan . hhee . just only the shirt . that's enough . prjlnn nie actually about my father . wwihii . it's because my father searching for his long times friend . isn't it a great moments . it's about 80's until nowadays . feel can't believe it , hihi . but it's a FRIENDSHIP . who could ever forget friends that we share our moments together . hihi this journey really have a valuable moments . there a lots story about my father . it;s about his journey life through his ages . hihi

I would like to say that I'm a proud son . hihi . and also don't forget about place where I'm standing right now . Kedah@perak . actually it's a borders between Thailand and kedah . now my father friends story about their life and blah , blah , blah , hihi . not mine . just only a day . I've been in bus journey to many places . hihi . still can't believe it yet . yeeahh . *o* . there's a lot of story . my father really happy to meet his friends . sound really happy .

when he meet with his friends . that's a great improvements . hihi . I'm really happy for my father . but it still a tired journey this along night . have a round at Pengkalan Hulu . hihi . but it's okay . I'm satisfied for a day .^^ there's a lot nickname for my father friends . because the past . some person have a same name . so the nickname will make them really a different person . just like me . but this is a History of The Soldier . now I'm writing this post front of my father . but using by phone .

I'm afraid that I'll forget about this journey . huhu . then I got brilliant idea to write it now . it's been about 40 years from the last time they meet . ggihii CONGRATULATIONS ayah !! but what I don't want to miss out . travels once again at Kedah . hihi . I'm try to speak their ways . while learning to speak in English right ? well , there's a way , there's a will . peace . before I going back home . my mum decide that she want to go to Tanjung Dawai . hihi but what can I do . my mum have to cancel it cause of my dad . so sweet . that's why my mum cancel her plan . now it's a totally boring time when waiting for the bus ==' . urggh .

now when I get into the bus . huhh there's so many of Indian people . so I have to accept it . but the facilities really not satisfied . why do I say like that ? cause when we buy the ticket . we get the seat . but the seat already reserve . don't you feel that you've been lied ? the opportunity to come here again really tiny . but I've to accept it . I'm feeling grateful because I get a seat . hihi thanks Allah . it's great to be home again . huhh . my homework . when will you done it ? oh my Allah . open my heart that I've to accept it . peace . now it's time to sleep . yeahh .

now I'm just arrives at Seremban . just before Seremban we stop at Serdang . hihi . this is fetch time . where's bus take us at Serdang R&R . me with my parents changing bus . before this , the bus will stop at KL . now after Seremban we straight to Muar . can't sleep . so sad T~T.

hihi this is my journey along that 2 days 2 night . sorry if it really bored . now I would like to have some rest .
bye Assalammualaikum . ^^

p/s : if you believe it . you will achieve it ^^

Comments

Popular Posts