Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

Berubah

assalammualaikum
and other Hlovate books that can open heart to Allah
alhamdulilah masih lagi bernafas dengan nikmat Allah. lama tinggalkan sejak post yang terakhir. atas sebab?? tak de sebab yang kukuh untuk didirikan mahupun diteguhkan. memang untuk berubah banyak menggunakan tenaga malahan pengorbanan yang tinggi. tapi berbaloikan untuk berubah daripada kurang kepada lebih baik?? memang sukar. tapi itulah yang dinamakan dugaan dan cabaran malahn ujian daripada Allah. insha Allah dipermudahkan. kepada sesiapa yang pernah baca buku Hlovate-Versus. kali ini memang mengajar perjalanan hidup untuk berubah kepada yang lebih sempurna. kadang-kadang apa yang kita rasa baik untuk kita,berkemungkinan bukan yang terbaik untuk kita. namun yang kita rasa bukan terbaik untuk diri kita,sebenarnya itu yang terbaik untuk kita.
from a skater
cabaran akan tetap hadir


semalam bersamaan dengan 5/4/2014 telah tercetusnya sebuah kegembiraan dan kenangan bersama mereka. alhamdulilah ak berasa sangat tenang sementara kerana mereka menghilangkan kekusutan dan ketidak tenteramanku. wahh ak berbahasa baku. hahah bukannya selalu pun kita amalkan dalam kehidupan seharian jadi apa salahnya kita mulakan.? jadi inilah gambarnya.

ammar hazwan me

up and up and here we go

it been called as selfie in the car for boys

irfan adibah hidayah me

everywhere we selfie

at the riverside more eventually at the Masjid Jamek

waiting for amzar and have a scenery at Tanjung Bay

shukri pay all of this

see? hahaha

the girls hanging out

take a deep breath and smile!
this what we'd done all day along. so lethargic,exhausted,tiredness, and smile! for boys we just had selfie in car because it still freshie in this world. hahaha and we all so full because kept on ate and ate. have fun.! and we when to Tanjung Mas. the girls when to Watson and The Store. so the guys when to the bookstores. there was no newbie books that I can bought for my newbie diary-days-out. hahaha. suddenly it happened and I frozen for a minutes. yes. I found it, Alhamdulilah and i was so grateful. joyful cause i found it. I bought it and take it home. I felt so relief cause I found it.

Cerita Cinta Ahmad Ammar

this what i been searched for a long time
alhamdulilah semoga dipermudahkan urusan untuk membacanya. and for the foremost insha Allah this book going to be my life journey towards future. pray for me. may Allah place Almarhum Ahmad Ammar with the others in Syurga. Al-Fatihah.

then end of my journey yesterday. I'd got lot of joy being someone with them thanks for the day.

Assalammualaikum.

p/s: insha Allah if Allah will it. then we meet again in future. may Allah keep our relationships.

Comments

Popular Posts