Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

End up

Assalammuaalikum Alhamdulilah. setelah lama tidak menaip. tidak bercerita. ak masih lagi bernafas dibumi Allah. seminggu ni berlaku sesuatu yang sukar. namun semua tu ujian Allah. alhamdulilah ak mampu untuk tangani. senyum . hahaha. petua mengurangkan masalah. selama 3 hari 2 malam ak tinggal kat sekolah dengan lachoii,spoiler,daus,butane,soker,dani,ayap. hahaha. selama itu otak ak menjadi sangat lambat berfikir. namun bila kita nak buat sesuatu untuk mereka, kita mesti tak nak susahkan orang tu. melainkan kita yang tanggung. okay sepanjang 3 hari 2 malam tu.  


Ak mengajar budak gamelan, zapin, kuda kepang. penat. walaupun penat ak berharap yang ap diajar, ap dibantu memberi manfaat kepada ak. kepada mereka. hahaha. okay disini ad beberapa gambar yang diambil. ak tak sempat nak ambil dengan bebudak ni. just yang ad je, yang berkesempatan.















semalam bersamaan dengan 26 apr. kelas ak telah membuat perancangan untuk pergi ke melaka. kiranya berkumpul beramai-ramai. walaupun ad beberapa yang tak dapat hadir namun dapat juga untuk bersama mereka. walaupun ak hanya datang untuk satu hari, namun kenangan itu tetap hidup dan berlayar perak diingatan ak. it is all about friendship. love out of love. im still remember all about those things. that bonding us up. that make us being together. that make my days upside down. that make my days full of joyful. full of hardship. but i never thought that when I said that I want to the beach when im wanna alone with myself. when being push by problems. being with Allah the Creator of this world. but suddenly it end up with them. my classmates that make may days upside down. that make my life smile all days. we met at the beach. to have fun. to smile. to laugh. to run. it happened in one day. when to MP, to Bowl, to Archery, to Laser Tag. here few pic to describe.

never messing around


she knows the best


escalator is a great place to selfie


say cheese


smile make relief inside the warmth heart


messing around with the smile


maybe this uncle been send from Allah so that i always appreciate it


looking toward the sun


playing around the beach


Aiman I hope that you could hold that smile eventhough it is hard to hold on


prefer behind the scene


when the sun glowing


behind the scene


behind the scene


keep on smiling with that face because it always cherish my heart

I hope that one day, when anything happens, without our sight, without our hearing, without anything. but we still together to smile and laugh. thanks because had created memories that will running and laughing in my mind. something that cant be erase and forgettable. Assalammualaikum. Love all of you. let the memories lies. xoxo Ya Allah, please take good care of them for me. Look after them when i cant see any of them with my eyes nor my heart. Love them. Give them happiness. Give them joyful.

p/s: let it be love. and cares for us.

Comments

  1. All the best . strive hard and gratitute Allah for His blessings and love .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts