Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

Belong

Assalamualaikum
Alhamdulilah mata melilau lagi lihat dunia. Okay mmg ak ktakan sejak berapa hari ni, mmg hari tough jgak laa. Seem like mmg pnat dan...... Everything became jadi x betul. Its became not right. Ak rasa nak marah. Aduhh benda ngarut jgak ak ni. Pdahal bnda kecik yupp kekdng buat ak nk mrah,kecik hati.

Padah sakit otak. Melampiaskan marah, alhamdulilah x. Just ak x nak bertegur. Selfish. Arrogant. Dont ever judge until the caterpillar become a butterfly. Maafkan ak. Lately, ak bnyak rasa x sedap hati. Huhh. Istighfar bebnyak man. Ingat Allah.

Mungkin sbb knyataan ak sygkan org. Hahah rasa ngarut2 jee. Tapi itulah ak sygkan org. Tapi ingat jika sayang kita kepada Allah lbih kuat, maka Allah kuatkan sayg kita kepada manusia. Insha Allah man. Positive thinking?? Yes kena selalu positive with our livelihood.

If you want to know what a person of me,this 2 things really important. Not just me. Because some people unpredictable. Sometime what we like doesnt mean they like it to. So if you want to jump inside people life,always listen to their words and know how their song of heart beat. That's is mainly proper way. How can i wrote this i dont know. Hahah.

Im belong to Allah and my family. Everyone deserve to have their own happiness, memory, moments. At first, we had the happiness. Then, there we'll fine the depth in our heart. Never say goodbye. If you need me, yes im here to give my shoulder to keep you standing. Even though i'd my own problem. But believe me. I give it to you. So that you wouldnt be sad anymore.

Assalamualaikum take care of life. Please be happy. Alone keep me peaceful.

p/s: be the real me. Im trying to dig my life. For the better? Insha Allah. Keep on strong and stand still.

Comments

Popular Posts