Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

Social

Assalamualaikum.
Alhamdulah ak masih bernafas ats dunia ni. Okay. Kenapa dengan tajuk? Aishh itu tajuk ak mana bole kacau. Hahaha. Okay. Ap yg ak mksdkn dngan yg dekat ats dimana ianya bersangkut paut dengan jaringan sosial. Mungkin ak tiada facebook dan twitter. Tdak bermakna ak tdak dpt untk berhubung dengan rakan2ku yg lain.

Masih ad whatsapp wechat line viber instagram. Smua ini berkaitan dengan jaringan sosial yg makin menular keseluruh dunia. Idea asyraff tun sngat bagus dengan menyuruh ak untuk mewujudkan kumpulan whatsapp. Bernama doakan teguhahah 10a+. Amin nama kelas ak pada suatu ketika terkenal dimulut2 cgu sekolah tersebut.

Who said that social networking is bad for everyone. It become bad when someone use it as a tool to do their wrongdoings. But for me having social networking to connect with my beloved friends. To see their childishness moments. Laughing hahah. And i use the social networking to send happiness tp others. See.



Yes eventhough ive been bad lately. Hahaha. Just like IBruno Firdaus, one of my friend love to use the social networking especially Wechat as a source to send islamic quotes,story to give acknowledges to others. And sometimes i use this social networking to get my opinions,quotes and share with my friends.
This is what i called as happiness to others.

Assalammualaikum. Have a great day.

p/s: eversince we know each others, then we see what we want.

Comments

Popular Posts