Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

Cinta ~~!!

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM .. HUHU REMBAT KWAN ..






‎{Generated by SocialSay,^} USAH MENCARI YANG "TERLALU SEMPURNA" :: Jika kamu memancing ikan... Setelah ikan itu terlekat di mata kail, hendaklah kamu mengambil ikan itu... Janganlah sesekali kamu LEPASKAN ia semula ke dalam air begitu saja.. Kerana ia akan SAKIT oleh bisanya ketajaman mata kailmu sekaligus memungkinkan ia akan MENDERITA selagi ia masih hidup. 

Begitulah juga... Setelah kamu memberi banyak PENGHARAPAN kepada seseorang... Setelah ia mulai MENYAYANGIMU, hendaklah kamu MENJAGA hatinya... Janganlah sesekali kamu meninggalkannya begitu saja... Kerna dia akan TERLUKA oleh kenangan bersamamu, dan mungkin TIDAK dapat MELUPAKAN segalanya selagi dia mengingatmu {Generated by SocialSay,Generated by SocialSay}

Comments

Popular Posts