Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

Psyche

i thought iwant this, i thought that i should left everything, i shut down everthing, i should feel okay with it, but whyam i feel this lonely? i thought i have surpassed all of this, i try to make peace with my demons. i try to stop being like this, i shouldnt be a burden, why am i try to be like this. why am i go back in this circle.i should learnt from the past, yet i still in the same pitch dark holes. im in the same rock bottom.

i feel tired, unmotivated, yet i still try to write it down. i trying not to get anyone attention. im giving everthing to people so that i can hide all of this, so that i can run from it. i thought ive become a better person, but why am i lying to myself? i felt too comfort whenever i could, and i should blame myself for being like this. i shouldnt be a burden to any person at all. i need to suck it up, everyone live with their own problems. i shouldnt let myself hanging too much too people. 

i keep on hearing those words, but i tried many ways to distract myself, i try to run from it, i try to surpass my own demons. im not priority, everyone should prioritize themselves first. but i cant bring to even do that to myself. imgiving evertything possible so that i can feel at ease. i keep on being like this. i keep on hurting people. yes, people will get tired of me, eventuallh they will left me. because i keep on running and pushing people away. 

no on will stick with me like this, i need to be okay. i need to be fine. i need to be alone. im toxic, im bad person. people should leave me alone, they should acknwoledged all of this. im being as distance as i can, so that i can make peace with my own demons., from time to time, as i thought i need to be alone, but no one said that being like this is actually killing you slowly. i thought all i need is time, but i keep on being hurt by myself. i keep on losing the grips, i keep on dragging into the darkness.

i make people uncomfortable with me, i make it woirse. i knw i nhurt people as many as possible. i couldnt share, i couldnt meet, i couldnt say anything to them. i hate when i need to feel safe. ive already told myself, tyhat i shpouldnt stay with anyone. im impossible to be loved. i cant even love myself, why should i love, cvare or hold anyone else? why? now i understand when people said that im being bad for pushing people away, now i know when there's person even said that i cant be trust, now i know.

im too afraid to even talk and meet people, and im crying anf im scared. i dont want to shout out to te world, but at least all i can do is say it here. im sorry, i tried my best.i jut want you to know, im okaymim fine. it's easy said than done. im okayt, i need to be okay, i need to smile, that's what the worlds want. i was told that this is all in my head, it's jut me being exaggerated, but i never wish for this to happened. it's my fault for tryingto live up people expectatin, you dont have a strong support system, you just hide it to make people less worried about you. i need to be pefect, i need to be okay with it.

Comments

Popular Posts