Skip to main content

Featured

constant reiteration

Actually I don't even know why I feel all of this, why I feel this heaviness in my chest, like everything feels not right. The urge to just go beyond the thongs that is worse, it's worsening day by day. You know that's it's there in your head  the loudness in this silence. I know there's chances but I don't feel safe at all. I'm still trying, trying my best, and I know it's so stupid because I couldn't talk to anyone, like I was asking for the attention, like whatever I feel it's just another fool need attention.  I'm sorry that actually I try to reach everyone and yet I couldn't do that, I froze myself and the voices really loud in my head, I try to be there for anyone and yet I can't even hold myself, I lost my own grip to grasp the reality and stand where I standing. I lost everything, I just look at myself broken and shattered slowly, and I couldn't even do anything, what the fuck am I sad for? Like seriously I thought I'm

Them #TEGUHAHA

Assalamualaikum

before balik haritu lepak dengn mereka . yes TEGUHAHA i'm really indeed miss with them . ya Allah berikanlah ak kekuatan ntuk mghadapi sgalanya. jgn lah kau berikan ujian yg x mampu ku hadapi . mreka dh beri cahaya kepda ak . mereka dh mnceriakan ak selama ni . mreka mmbuatkan ak ntuk trus ceria dn bahagia dijln Allah. mereka dh mngajar ak. banyak sangat. walaupun kita x sependapat tapi kita tetap bersama. kita belajar daripada kesilapan masing2. kita melengkapi kekurangan. kita memenuhi kegembiraan. insha Allah jika umur panjang kita bertemu.

let the picture impress everything. about my sadness happiness laughing cute touching emotional

Ya Allah protect TEGUHAHA family from harmful and wrongdoings

p/s: can't say anything to sad to impress let the picture tell everything





let the sadness keep the happiness deal with smile


Comments

Popular Posts